Welcome to the Pequannock Township Public Library! With your Pequannock Library card, you are welcome to browse and check out materials in our library. You can see all the materials our library offers in our Borrowing Policies. You can view and access your library account, as well as search, place holds on, and renew materials through the library catalog. Sign into your account using all 13 digits of your card and enter your PIN, which is the last 4 digits of your phone number.
You can also connect 24/7 with these online resources on your computer or device. You will need to enter all 13 digits of your card when prompted.
• cloudLibrary™ by bibliotheca: Check out eBooks and eAudiobooks onto your eReading tablet, computer, or smartphone.
• MyHeritage: A rich collection of census and genealogical material for you to dig for your family roots.
• Rosetta Stone: The renowned language immersion system offers 30 languages including English (ESL).
• Tumblebooks: A digital kid’s collection of eBooks, eAudiobooks, eReadAlongs, videos, interactive games, and more!
• RBDigital Magazines: Download and read issues of your favorite magazines.
•Morningstar Investment Research Center: Comprehensive data and independent analysis on thousands of investments, spanning mutual funds, stocks, exchange-traded funds, and closed-end funds.
•Value Line Investment Research: Smart Research. Smarter Investing.
Should you need assistance using any of the above resources or the library catalog, please feel free to stop by Adult Services or call 973-835-7460 ext. 5.
Check out all of our library events for:
Children (birth-grade 5): http://pequannocklibrary.org/kids
Middle Grade (grades 5-8): http://pequannocklibrary.org/middle-grade
Young Adult (grades 9-12): http://pequannocklibrary.org/ya
Have questions, suggestions, comments, or concerns? Let us know!
Circulation Desk: 973-835-7460 ext. 4
Children’s Department: 973-835-7460 ext. 3
Adult Reference Services & Young Adult: 973-835-7460 ext. 5