How to register for Children’s Summer Reading 2020!
Adult & Teen Summer Reading 2020!
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Are the goody bags in the lobby yet? — Yes! They are ready to be picked up. After a child signs up they can come get a free goody bag from our lobby M-F (9:30am-4:30pm) or Sat (10:30am-1:30pm).
- Will we still get a free book? In years past, the kids got a free book when they signed up. — Yes! This summer will be a bit different. When the child completes half the program (600 points/minutes) they will get a message/email saying that they qualify for a free book. At that point they can come to the lobby to choose a book.
- Do children have to log each book title/author separately? — No! Recording the author and/or title are actually optional. The easiest way to do the program is to just record the total minutes you’ve read.
- After I signed up, a message popped up that said, “Great news! You have 1 prize waiting to be picked up! Contact your library for information on how to pick up your prize.” What does that mean? — It means that you have a goody bag waiting to be picked up in the lobby!
- Oh No! I picked the wrong raffle ticket with my points. Can you fix this? — Yes! Email us and we can remove your ticket and you can use your points for the prize you actually meant to choose.