Welcome to the Pequannock Township Public Library! With your Pequannock Library card, you are welcome to browse and check out materials in our library. You can see all the materials our library offers in our Borrowing Policies*. You can view and access your library account, as well as search, place holds on, and renew materials through the library catalog*. Sign into your account using all 13 digits of your card and enter your PIN, which is the last 4 digits of your phone number.
You can also connect 24/7 with these online resources on your computer or device. You will need to enter all 13 digits of your card when prompted.
- cloudLibrary – Check out eBooks and eAudiobooks on your phone, tablet or app-enabled eReader!
- Consumer Reports – Consumer Reports is an independent, nonprofit member organization that works side by side with consumers for truth, transparency, and fairness in the marketplace.
- Heritage Quest – Heritage Quest Online is a comprehensive treasury of American genealogical resources that will help New Jersey residents find their ancestors.
- hoopla – Instantly borrow digital movies, music, eBooks and more, 24/7 with your library card.
- Mometrix – Started in 2002 with a simple vision to help test-takers cut through all of the fluff and distractions in order to get to the heart of exactly what it takes to succeed on the exam.
- PressReader – Get digital access to more than 7,000 of the world’s top magazines and newspapers on your computer, tablet, or phone.
- RB Digital – Download and keep issues from 100+ magazines on your phone or tablet.
- Rosetta Stone Language Learning – Learn 30 languages with fun, engaging activities and practice courses.
Should you need assistance using any of the above resources or the library catalog, please feel free to stop by Adult Services or call 973-835-7460 ext. 5.
Have questions, suggestions, comments, or concerns? Let us know!
Circulation Desk: 973-835-7460 ext. 4
Children’s Department: 973-835-7460 ext. 3
Adult Reference Services & Young Adult: 973-835-7460 ext. 5